Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Price of Love. ( From The Document of Affections)

The price of freedom is always high
The price of love is always high


Tomorrow on…
To fell—and to yet love

I will always love him

I will always want to hold him
Ah, but if I could have but a kiss!

But I will always love him


I have become a stumbling block to him

I love him…but I tire of upholding all my gemstones. The ones of whom I see are the ones whom there perception of me that I question.

Rightly so…


For one was asked when I asked him
One was talked to quite religiously,
When I begged to talked for hem to talk to me

Do I dare keep a score of wrongs?


Is this Love?

Can I afford to forget?

Can I still love hem?

This terrible time of testing!
How much my heart yearns for peace!

How much has he changed me.
For on his rejection of me I have found freedom
Yet I will still love hem.

He whispers in my ear…
Hello….
I smile, my heart gasps.
Will I be the only one to embrace hem?

Is this the price?
Copyright 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment